Tuesday, October 15, 2013

♨ Coffee Ink, Taman Botanic Klang

was craving for coffee that day
and since I am currently in Klang
kindda lack of coffee cafe to chill out
not like when I was in PJ and coffee places are like, everywhere within stone throw distance

so I googled coffee places out
after much effort ( VERY little people blog about coffee in klang )
and so, I found the one and only (more like) proper coffee place in klang 

went there last thursday
to just chill and study a bit in the shop =)

Coffee Ink
To be honest, it doesn't look that appealing from outside =P
but, I regretted saying that once I stepped into the cafe =D
a very cosy one, and nice one !




the owner of the shop is an artist too!
he drew all these 
and hang it all over the cafe
very nice
and very, creative!


So here are the food pics =)
the coffees were good
above average
(and they haven't offer pour over coffee yet!) 

Cappuccino RM7

Mocha RM8
they serve varies Mille crepes too!
as well as cookies and churros!

Oreo Mille Crepe RM9 (per slice), RM90 (per cake)
Churros
I personally think it is a bit hard and too thin =P
unless you like a crunchy churros, if not your taste buds won't scream over this !

Churros, 7 sticks for RM5
and lastly
The Belgian (hot chocolate)
this is a MUST TRY
very very nice, and thick and authentic!
it tasted like those I had in Melbourne really!
I will definitely go back for this!

The Belgian RM12
Nice place to chill out
a lot of youngsters there 
and the staffs were all very friendly
the environment was not too noisy nor quiet
just nice, to study =D


Coffee Ink
19-1, Jalan Remia 3,
Taman Botanic Klang,
41200 Klang,
Selangor.
Tel : +6(03) 3319 3591
Opening Hours : Tues-Sat 11.00am-11.00pm
                          Sun 2.00pm-11.00pm

No comments: