Saturday, November 16, 2013

♨ Salon Du Chocolat, Publika

I found this shop randomly
not by reading any food blogs or by word of mouth
just randomly walked in and ordered a few things from there

since then, I fell in love with this shop!

Salon Du Chocolat, Publika Solaris Dutamas

I will combine a few of my visits into a blog post =)

This chocolate cafe is rather small
last time they used to sell chocolates only
then they open a cafe as well
and sell what the norms love now, which is crepes and waffles

It is always in a long queue
many people waiting outside
cuz they only have 5 or 6 tables inside if I'm not mistaken


have a good look at the menu!


during my first visit there
I had a good chat with the owner of this shop
he is a funny and friendly guy
and I did suggested that he should expand his shop
and he said yeap, they are planning to expand =)
and the new shop will be in Publika as well, but a bigger one =)
but after a few months I went back again
it is still at the old place
Hopefully in my next visit they will have a larger shop!
cuz i would really sit down for a long time and chill with my friends there!
(always have to finish fast and leave cuz you'll feel terrible for those people that are waiting outside,standing =P)



Chocolate Crepe (RM14.90)
with dark - milk - white choc on top =)


the first time i went there, they ran out of white chocolate
and they substituted with strawberry flavoured chocolate for us!
quite interesting!


Waffle Stick (RM9.50)
I still remember how it tasted like
the waffle was soooo soft and nice
it was just so well done!


Chocolate Waffle (RM15.50)
half a waffle round with dark and white choc at one side
and milk and white choc at the other side
I personally love the milk choc side more
as it feels "richer" and yummier!
but my friends loved the dark choc side more
cuz they say it is not too MUCH for them
=P


In all, if compare Dip N Dip @ Bangsar with this shop
I personally like this one more
but it has less choices of food, and less spacious shop
I love it more cuz the chocolate feels more...addictive
and not too sweet , and less "sickly" feel

Rate :

Food : 5 / 5
Price: 4.5 / 5
Ambience : 3.5 / 5
Service : 3 / 5

Salon Du Chocolat
Lot 26-27, Level G2,
Publika Shopping Gallery,
Solaris Dutamas,
Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +6(03) 6211 2300
Opening Hours : according to shopping mall hours, daily. 

* Compare with Dip N Dip Bangsar

2 comments:

Salons in delhi said...

I have been through several posts on this very subject but the satisfactory information that I found here is something that all other blogs are missing.

Sue Thang♥ said...

Re Salons in delhi :

Good to hear that! Happy reading pal! =)