Thursday, February 9, 2017

♨ Greyhound Cafe, KL Malaysia


a short post on Greyhound Cafe - One of Thailand's best cafe
that has entered Kuala Lumpur almost a year ago

I first saw it when someone circulated their Coconut Crepe Cake on social medias
which looks undeniably mouth watering
however, I did not have the chance to try it even after multiple visits
trust me not, I was always thrown with "sold off" these 2 words LOL
(ended up eating something else from the cafe instead)

but this time I finally get the chance to try
NOT ONLY the coconut crepe cake
but their fairly new creation :

Musang King Durian Crepe Cake

It is so thick and creamy
so flavorful
intensely-durian.


Musang King Durian Crepe RM 26+

I kid you not,
even before I finish eating this cake
I've already felt a hint of sorethroat 
that's how THICK it is
how gaooo and heaty from the generous durian served =D

More melted durian poured on it!

and the legendary Coconut Crepe Cake
honestly I find it a bit, not here and there
it's not yucky
but it is not as yummy as claimed
and after you eat the durian crepe cake
this one is basically near tasteless
haha!

Coconut Crepe Cake RM 22+

I'll be back for more Musang King Durian Crepe Cake for sure!





Greyhound Cafe
G Floor, ANSA Kuala Lumpur,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +603 2148 1188

Opening Hours :

Sun - Thurs : 8am  - 11pm
Fri - Sat : 8am - 12am


Nearest Parking : Lot 10 or Fahrenheit 88

No comments: